Friday, October 19, 2012

Cazdores de Barbastro - WIP

Here's the first 2 of the 8 Spanish light infantry pre-release figures I received from the decent chaps at HaT.

I've settled on the uniform pattern of the Barbastro light infantry regiment, as they were present at Talavera, and we'll soon be playing a game loosely based on the battle up at Paul's place in Shepparton.

I still need to tidy up the cuffs; I've missed the piping around the cuff and the button flap, but, besides that, they're ready for shading and basing.






4 comments:

  1. Great work I do like the blanket thingy the Spanish used to wear, not sure what its name is??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice looking figures and great painting too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Shelfari Bookshelf