Sunday, August 5, 2012

Horatio Hornblower's cousin...Lt. Bertie Bugler RN (and friends)

These will be my entry for... 

First up are the naval gun and crew I will paint and position on a gun platform behind a breastwork of earth-filled gabions and barrels. 

The figures are rather eccentric in their poses. If I can find inspiration (or be bothered!) I might try a little conversion on them


 Second is a command stand for the Naval landing party. This one I'm definitely going to try a conversion with.
This figure's body and upper legs...
...with this figure's lower legs.

He will stand in for a Naval officer, minus the plume from his hat.



5 comments:

  1. Best of luck with the competition, I am certainly looking forward to your progress with these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the competition mate and the conversions. I am looking forward to seeing these develop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the process and I'll enjoy the product! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm constantly delighted by your ability to turn the ordinary into the extraordinary. I look forward to seeing the results of this little venture.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Shelfari Bookshelf