Sunday, February 26, 2012

A company of followers!


Thanks to Benjamin of Wight I now command a Company of Followers, or more accurately, my blog has the honour of being followed by 100 people who find my ramblings interesting enough to do me the courtesy of signing up!

Thanks again to all my followers and all those who leave comments. I've said it before and I'll say it again; It certainly makes it all worthwhile having all this wonderful support form people all around the world who although I haven't met, say the nicest things about my Napoleonic wargaming efforts.

All the NWA chaps who I play with and against most weeks with much good humour also give me much welcome support in my online efforts, too, and are very patient in putting up with my photography during our games. I know they really vie with each other to play me to get their figures on the blog! ;-)

12 comments:

  1. Congrats there mate, well done and well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrat's Rosbif. Great blog you have here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heartfelt congratulations; I'm proud to one of the one hundred!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on reaching such an auspicious milestone. It won't be long until you have had 50,000 visitors as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats dear Friend, well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done great to see so many like minded people visiting here! Great blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the 100, I'm glad to be one of them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Blog, great man, great content.

    Well deserved following!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I am in there too, but maybe in the other hidden platoons.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll second what others have already said, it's a great blog and I very much enjoy your posts.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Shelfari Bookshelf