Friday, November 30, 2012

Thanks!

Nov. 2012 the 2nd busiest month in the life of this blog!
(Not quite sure what happend in July 2010, though)

November has resulted in the 2nd highest number of visitors to this blog since I started (and I didn't have to resort to gimmickery, like including BOOBS! in the post title, like some...).

I just thought it was time to thank all my followers and visitors for the increasingly healthy stats. I try to document my painting output and battles fought along with the odd thing or 2 that I find interesting or humourous, so it's not like I'm really writing this for anyone but myself.

The bonus is that you all seem to enjoy it, as well! It really does make it all worth while to have the feedback and watch the visitor stats grow, and to get multiple nominations for the blogger 'awards' is gratifying, too.

So another big "Thank You" to all of you who continue to visit and comment. It really does make it all worthwhile!

Cheers!

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations and thanks for sharing!
    Regards
    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats there Rosbif and many more visitors to you for the future

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one Rosbif, keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very well done that man, always a pleasure to stop by this most splendid of blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done. I only wish I had more time to follow your excellent blog. Keep stagging on mate!
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! The entries are always well done, not too short and not too long.

    And some darn clever work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Shelfari Bookshelf