Monday, November 19, 2012

1st Provisional Croatian Regt. - Command & Fusiliers

Here's the last few figures for the Croatians for the IV Corps Borodino project.

All the figures are HaT, except for the eagle bearer who is a metal Kennington/SHQ figure. The officer has had a head conversion, swapping a shako for the original bicorne.

Next up, basing and shading, then they'll be ready for the table-top.







I've also noticed that I've gained my 150th follower. Thanks Mick the Beachcomber, and welcome aboard!

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. From the text above:

      "All the figures are HaT, except for the eagle bearer who is a metal Kennington/SHQ figure. The officer has had a head conversion, swapping a shako for the original bicorne."

      ;-)

      Delete
  2. looking good rosbif, another interesting unit for your collection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice looking figures, I like the drummer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looking figures there and I am learning so much about Nappies too from this blog, cheers Rosbif. And congrats on your 150th follower

    ReplyDelete
  5. Croats - certainly a uniform that I want to paint one day. Your look very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. More quality work and congratulations on the ever expanding following.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there Rosbif I am very happy to award you this Liebster Blog Award which I hope you dont mind. Please check out my blog for more info.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Shelfari Bookshelf