Tuesday, December 11, 2012

French Command Stand - Finished

I ran out out of time to take artfully posed photos of the completed command stand, but I took a couple of shots under the halogen lamp anyway because I couldn't resist after I finished the base and applied the final layer of matt varnish.

I'll take some more composed photos for the 'duel' once I get a bit more time, maybe on the weekend. The photos need to be in by the 23rd, so I've got plenty of time up my sleeve to find their best angle!








8 comments:

  1. They look good finished! Great job! I love your header by the way :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very impressive grouping sir. I love the richness of the colours. And like Ben I love the header. I felt that wat on Saturday after our Mess Christmas Ball.
    Cheers,
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it my computer or you have a problem with the (over)size(d) of the photos??? In any case a truly excellent and inspirational work. I have to restrain myslef from jumping into my palstic and lead pile and recover all those Napo 20mm minis buried somwhere in a deep strata!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoops! Yes something happened to the sizing of the photos. Our PC is a bit on the clunky side at the moment and I couldn't get a preview, or actually view the finished post!

      Delete
  4. That is an excellent little vignette you have there. Most impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks all! :-)

    Now to see how I go in the duel! I'll keep you posted.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Shelfari Bookshelf