Saturday, December 21, 2013

More Bavarians

This is the first of 2 red fronted Bavarian cavalry units. One more and I'm done with Bavarians!

This lot earned me a healthy 56 points in the Analogue Hobbies Painting Challenge, too.

Next up, the last of the Italian chasseurs a cheval.





The eagle-eyed among you may have spotted the absence of the previous post. After it was pointed out to me by a fellow French commander that the annotations on the photos could provide useful intelligence to the enemy, I hastily pulled the post!

I admit to being careless with intelligence and am thankful that I wasn't taken out and shot for aiding the enemy! Loose lips sink ships, after all.

Rest assured that the pictures will be restored post-battle.

5 comments:

  1. Big points for the Challenge is good for you. I like how your horses turned out. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work there Rosbif - they look great. I've always liked the Bavarian helmet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! Can't wait to see 'em charging across the table. Congratulations on the points, worth more if you ask me. I'm inspired to get some cavalry on the old blocks straight away. Seasons compliments, mon brav.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great unit. Now, to wait for their battle performance :-)
    Regards
    Rafa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Shelfari Bookshelf