Wednesday, April 3, 2013

French Infantry WIP

Here are 5 more Schilling French infantry figures from my current battalion in progress for the Borodino project. Still to come, the command figures; Officer, drummer and port-aigle.

I really should do something about my photography skills; at least use a stand. I can't hold the camera still enough for extreme close-ups, so sorry about the blurriness of the pictures

NCO

March attack

Similar pose, but slightly different; trouser cuffs and lack of canteen

Rear detail of previous figure

Grenadier march attack #1

Grenadier march attack #2

Rear detail of previous figure

8 comments:

  1. Very nice Sir; I treated myself to one of those gorilla pods and very good it was too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are great looking figures and lovely painting too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice details on these figures! Looking really good.

    Regards
    Bruno

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stuff! Can't wait to see the regiment finished.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm following you since the beginning (well almost)and your painting skills have really improved. Well done!

    P@+

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks all! This battalion is nearing completion, so stay tuned!

    @ P@+ - I recently had a game where I pulled out some of the first figures I ever painted to make up the numbers of infantry required. You're right; my painting style has improved a lot since then! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Shelfari Bookshelf