Currently, I've got 3 projects I'm considering:
- Continue with my long-delayed Italians from Piave 1809
- Finish my long-delayed British 2nd Corps c.1812
Meanwhile, I haven't been totally inactive. Some of you who have been following the Analogue Hobbies Painting Challenge will know that I've been busy with my late antiquity project. Those of you who haven't, feel free to pop over to my other blog, Romani in Tenebris to check out what I've been up to of late.
Another reason I haven't been active of late is that some little toe-rag stole our car a few weeks ago, so I've been unable to attend any of the club sessions in the last few weeks. After wrestling with the insurance company and getting little to no information from the Victoria Police (whose customer service, I suspect, is more geared towards the non-law abiding citizens of our community), we finally had the car written off and bought a replacement. You really don't know how much you rely on wheels until you don't have any!
To protect our precious new car we've installed this state-of-the-art, revolutionary anti-theft system. It's worked well so far....