Sunday, April 19, 2015

Got My Mojo Workin'!

Tell 'em, Muddy!

I'm back, baby!

I've got a few units painted that have been sitting forlornly, awaiting basing, but I'd run out of PVA glue . Today I got off my backside and went and got a new bottle, so I've suddenly had a rush of basing action which will mean a slew of new unit presentations to look forward to over the next week.

Stay tuned for the completed 4 point SAGA Welsh faction, the latest Wurttemberg battalion, another British infantry unit and a unit that was previewed a couple of years ago, but hasn't seen the light of day since. What could it be? Stay tuned for more!

5 comments:

  1. Good man Rosbif, look forward to your updates!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very happy that you're back in the firing line. Mojo comes and goes.
    Looking forward to seeing your new units!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could get my Mojo workin' Ive been staring at a bunch of undercoated figs for over a week....just pick up the damned brush and start painting!
    Muddy Waters rocks. Great stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Shelfari Bookshelf