Monday, September 9, 2013

Regimental Pop-Guns

FIRE! ....bang!
Our Borodino order of battle calls for regimental guns for certain of the French commands, IV Corps included. I was stuck for how to represent them as they are supposed to be 3lb Austrian guns captured in the 1809 campaign, and nothing in my plastic mountain remotely comes close to the small size required.

Andrew S. showed me the way with his representation of the regimental guns in 28mm; he has a single 28mm figure with a 1/72nd plastic gun per base. Taking his cue of mixing scales, I've bought a few metal 15mm 6lb Austrian guns from Eureka to mix with my plastic 1/72nd scale figures.

The guns arrived today and here's the result: I think this should work well!

6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Shelfari Bookshelf